Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best importantthings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best importantthings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is not imp in thus world shayari, love is like pi natural irrational and very important, friendship is more important than love quotes, love is important than money quotes, happy birthday to the most important person in my life,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Yuvraj Bhullar

Nandipati Kalyani

What are the most important things in your life? :) #FreshThoughts #importantthings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

To preserve and have firm belief 
in the reliability
To be straightforward and 	respect	
a feeling of deep admiration
for something elicited with abilities, qualities and achievements. What are the most important things in your life? :) #freshthoughts #importantthings  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

What are the most important things in your life? :) #FreshThoughts #importantthings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the intangibles that put life in the tangibles till I breathe them with love. What are the most important things in your life? :) #freshthoughts #importantthings  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

I don't know who said, 
"Balance is important in life."
It must be an ideal thought because
reality tells one will go for one thing 
at a time with/without 
thinking about what else will be 
lost in between choices. An Unbalanced Quote.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #balancedlife #nothing #priorities #importantthings #choices #writer 
PC: Pinterest.

Osho Jain

read more
My parents,
My aim,
My dreams. What are the most important things in your life? :) #freshthoughts #importantthings  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

To be at peace with myself, thankful for 
 All that the Almighty has bestowed..  What are the most important things in your life? :) #freshthoughts #importantthings  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
my smile
and my reasons
to smile...  What are the most important things in your life? :) #freshthoughts #importantthings  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
my integrity and peace of mind What are the most important things in your life? :) #freshthoughts #importantthings  #YourQuoteAndMine

यशवंत कुमार

वो मेरी जान हैं

मेरी यादों के गुलदस्ते में
हर फूल तेरे नाम के हैं।
कुछ मुरझाये हैं, कुछ सूखे हैं;
फिर भी मेरे काम के हैं।
कईयों को लगता है कि
बेसबब, बेवजह हैं वो;
पर सच्चाई यह है कि
वो मेरी जान हैं, और
हम बैठे उनको थाम के हैं। #yourmemories #importantthings #yaaden

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
to be loved and to love
to trust and be trusted
to remain steadfast in one's beliefs
to treat all as equals What are the most important things in your life? :) #freshthoughts #importantthings  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification