Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stopjudgingothers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stopjudgingothers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the pain of love will never stop, stop playing with my feelings quotes, how to stop your period in 1 day, what is the number to stop telemarketers from calling, https://nojoto.com/amp/post/f6d7a19aaf15dca3cf6624b682253fe3/never-stop-being-a-good-person-because-of-bad-peo,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Bharti Agarwal

If we really want to help someone fight melancholy, then first just be non-judgemental, open-minded and little kind towards all beings.

Change ourselves for the betterment but never change someone's happy day into a gloomy one by any means.

#This act of ours will help not only one but all. #depressionisreal #bekind #beempathetic #nonjudgemental  #openminded #liveandletlive  #stopjudgingothers #susantsinghrajput

Nivedita Adhikari

#LiveandLetLive #stopjudgingothers #stopjudging Its just my thought from a view point of a girl, who society judge without knowing anything.

read more
I am not characterless,
I just trusted the wrong guy,
Before judging me for it,
Please do ask me my story,
Feel the pain I have felt,
See the wound that won't heal again.
It wasn't my mistake
Yet I was labelled
I was trying to live again,
I was trying to face myself,
I was trying to face the world,
I was trying to be strong
But I was trampled and crampled
I was judged again...
My wound opened again,
I was left bleeding again.
No one saw my courage andn strenght
Of how I am trying
To be me again,
How I am trying to trust the world again.

I was not given the chance to explain myself,
Yet I was labelled as characterless. #liveandletlive #stopjudgingothers #stopjudging 

Its just my thought from a view point of a girl, who society judge without knowing anything.

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

You all must have heard the phrase 'I am not like other girls'. Like, this is a line which I hear every second girl around me saying. 

My question is: who are the other girls? Why is it so bad to be like them?

You know, when women put other women into a box of this-or-that, they make it okay for society to put them into a box. It promotes the idea that there is a certain 'type' of girl that they all are supposed to be, & if you are different, people will judge you Saying that you aren't like a certain subset of your gender puts down girls that identify that way.You can be alike, you can be different, but you don't need to judge others; 
Youn eed to be supportive of each & every kind of women! 
#Randomthoughts
#yqbaba #yqdidi #im_not_like_other_girls #stopjudgingothers #society #randomthoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification