Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Abi_Nash Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Abi_Nash Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you abi, quotes of ali ibn abi talib, abi and pragya, pragya and abi, abi viral poem,

• 6 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Try collaboration with risk... Open collaboration 😊 #yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #yqabi #Abi_Nash #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abinash Tripathy hope its fine 😊 Collaborating with Durga Kannan Collaborating with Meenu Minocha

read more
More risks, more spunk... Try collaboration with risk... Open collaboration 😊
#yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #yqabi #Abi_Nash 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Abinash Tripathy hope its fine 😊
Collaborating with  Durga Kannan
Collaborating with  Meenu Minocha

Diwa

#Unfinished #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqcollab#yqabi #Abi_Nash Cause i have friends... Who will make it complete 😊.... In caption :- That night he cried over and over again... looking at the old replies....as solitude was getting closer...... His voice became cold......He was looking at it for the zillonth time... The only picture of her smiling... When he remember her words. "will you cry? If someday i left you? "which he was unable to answer the time before... Because he was scared.... His mind n #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
He felt like screaming his heart out; wanting her to re-evaluate her 
decision to break away. He saw the old conversations, and it 
triggered him to message her: "When you asked me, before, 
if I'd ever cry--if you leave me, I chose to be silent. Being the coward 
that I was, I didn't want to tempt fate. I didn't want the gods or anyone, 
who was listening, to hear my reply. But now, it has happened. 
You decided to leave. And, you know what? My reply to that old query is: 

'Yes, I'd cry for you. I'd weep for you, even when I shouldn't. 
Well, because I'm a man. But. F**k being a man. 
I'd rather be real. And real is this. Even if you prefer to stay away, 
know this: I miss you and I love you. I pray for you, everyday.' "  #unfinished #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqcollab#yqabi #Abi_Nash
Cause i have friends... 
Who will make it complete 😊....  

In caption :-
That night he cried over and over again... looking at the old replies....as solitude was getting closer...... His voice became cold......He was looking at it for the zillonth time... The only picture of her smiling... When he remember her words. "will you cry? If someday i left you? "which he was unable to answer the time before... Because he was scared.... His mind n

Saritha kothuri

#yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #yqabi#Abi_Nash#Yqbhaina #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abinash Tripathy Collaborating with Zohra Shamim

read more
That night I couldn't 
Sleep becoz he is
Besides me but felt
his heart doesn't 
Belongs​ to me.. 
#yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #yqabi#Abi_Nash#yqbhaina   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Abinash Tripathy
Collaborating with  Zohra Shamim

Saritha kothuri

Hello fellow writers.... This is Abi_Nash.... So new year is coming up... So what are your thoughts.. Do share.... Important Disclaimer :-As this post will contain one liners.... So if you get the message of deleting it from yqbaba... Then... Don't hesitate to delete it.... And this post is for 48 hrs #yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #yqabi#Abi_Nash#Yqbhaina #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abinash Tripathy

read more
Only one resolution for life time, love the ones who loves me.. forgive those who hates me. Hello fellow writers.... This is Abi_Nash.... So new year is coming up... So what are your thoughts..
Do share....

Important Disclaimer :-As this post will contain one liners.... So if you get the message of deleting it from yqbaba... Then... Don't hesitate to delete it.... And this post is for 48 hrs

#yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #yqabi#Abi_Nash#yqbhaina  #YourQuoteAndMine

Saritha kothuri

So today's.... Collaboration is all about using both words and emojis..... So let's get started #yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #Abi_Nash #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abinash Tripathy Collaborating with Sandhya Gupta hope it is ok to chip in. Collaborating with Alexandra Thielicke

read more
Find some  ⌚ to ❤️❤️yourself... So today's.... Collaboration is all about using both words and emojis..... So let's get started
#yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #Abi_Nash #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sandhya Gupta
hope it is ok to chip in.
Collaborating with  Alexandra Thielicke

Saritha kothuri

Try collaboration with risk... Open collaboration 😊 #yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #yqabi #Abi_Nash #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abinash Tripathy hope its fine 😊 Collaborating with Durga Kannan Collaborating with Meenu Minocha

read more
Life...Risks.. enjoyment...Learning.  Try collaboration with risk... Open collaboration 😊
#yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #yqabi #Abi_Nash 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Abinash Tripathy hope its fine 😊
Collaborating with  Meenu Minocha

Saritha kothuri

What you repeat... Do collab 😁 #yqbaba #yqcollab #yqabi #Abi_Nash #Yqbhaina #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abinash Tripathy hope it fits in dear Collaborating with Durga Kannan

read more
Feel...Quote...Share... What you repeat... Do collab 😁
#yqbaba #yqcollab #yqabi #Abi_Nash #yqbhaina  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Abinash Tripathy hope it fits in dear

Saritha kothuri

#yqdada#yqcollab #yqabi #Yqbhaina #Abi_Nash #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abinash Tripathy hope it's ok abi 😊 Collaborating with Durga Kannan

read more
Sometimes heart and mind 
Neither coordinate nor cooperate #yqdada#yqcollab #yqabi #yqbhaina #abi_nash  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Abinash Tripathy hope it's ok abi 😊

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #yqabi#Abi_Nash#Yqbhaina #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abinash Tripathy

read more
Marriage is the division of pain
Multiplication of pleasure
Subtraction of sorrow
Addition of joy
Infinite possibilities
Of love and care 
#yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab #yqabi#Abi_Nash#yqbhaina  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab#yqabi#Abi_Nash#Yqbhaina #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Abinash Tripathy

read more
She was at the airport to join him
He had already taken flight 

#yqbaba #yqdidi#yqcollab#yqabi#Abi_Nash#yqbhaina  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification