Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sleepingtonight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sleepingtonight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sleeping with the one you love quotes, sleeping with your love quotes, quotes about sleep and love, sleep and love quotes, sleep tight my love quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Khait Ul Abyaz

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
i am again drowning in your memories,
missing those late conversations that we had
and feeling bad for we are not gonna be same again.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wept tuning into my favourite songs
I needed an external support
to let my emotions flow 
which choked my throat
making me uncomfortable to love myself.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
I am awake, 
Reason I am happy but I won't tell you why.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #poem love #instawriters #yqmotabhai

read more
I always remember you and thinking about you.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #poem #love #instawriters #yqmotabhai

DrLal Thadani

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Tonite when everyone is sleeping I will wake and ask myself what I wanted to do what I have achieved As Reformer and Doctor #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more

I will wake and ask myself 
what I wanted to do
what I have achieved
As Reformer and Doctor
Am I an inspiration
to the ailing humanity, 
to give them hope
life is not dull as Black & white
Life is colorful and meaningful
Come out of your own shell 
find the real me from within

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal
8.7.2021 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

Tonite when everyone is sleeping
I will wake and ask myself 
what I wanted to do
what I have achieved
As Reformer and Doctor

Dr Upama Singh

read more
just I am in loving writing stylus on YourQuotes. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
I wait,when silent your weeping Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ummed singh

Tonight, when everyone is sleeping. with a goal to pursue Tommorow. or with a satisfaction of good day. or they are finding a better way. Tonight, when everyone is sleeping. someone with memories of loved one. or with a pain of loosing someone. #YourQuoteAndMine #latenightquotes #sleepingtonight

read more
Read Full in caption, 
Suggestions are welcomed for improvement 🙏🏻🙏🏻,
Appreciate if you liked it.

Tonight, when everyone is sleeping.
I am feeling lonely, and left alone.
I am suffocated with my inner cyclone.
it's like a lily flower, is used and thrown.

Tommorow, when a bright sun will rise.
I will comeback and find purpose of life.
I was corroded but still a sharp knife.
my comeback will refute all my rife.
with a goal to pursue Tommorow.
or with a satisfaction of good day.
or they are finding a better way.

someone with memories of loved one.
or with a pain of loosing someone.

Rohit Bhowmick

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #HeartBreak #Diedinlove #deadinside

read more
I silently went into my bed, crying inside my heart which just died because the heart was just remembering you my love. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
#heartbreak #diedinlove #deadinside

JJ ✨

read more
I will read my favourite 
Book! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #sleepingtonight #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification