Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best forgothow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best forgothow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is more thicker than forgot poem, i forgot my instagram password and used a fake email, how to change your twitter password if you forgot it, what to do if i forgot my twitter password, i think you forgot me quotes,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

#Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                me when my friend puts her hand in my shoulder as the symbol of a best friend"....

Said the alone soul!  #Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be a traveler.as I'm boxed up in my house for more than 3months, #Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Collab #forgothow #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Be loved #Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow  #YourQuoteAndMine
#collab #forgothow #yourquoteandmine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

#Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Be cheated...
Coz I started considering them tutorials
That teach me most important lessons
That actually make me strong...
That make me ready to face the world...
That make me my best....
 #Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Major Mystique

read more
Smile and laugh without any reason  #Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

read more
Be loved!  #Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #broken_heart #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #brokensoul

read more
mend a broken heart #Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow  #YourQuoteAndMine
#broken_heart 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#brokensoul

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
to feel. 
The feeling that evolved 
Because of you,
Is dead deep under that feeling of mine.  #Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Vaibhav Raj Singh

read more
Be with someone who don't 
judge you by your past and 
see what you are in present...  #Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kiran D Palankar

read more

ಮರೆತಿರುವೆ ನಾನು ನಿನ್ನ ಮರೆಯಬೇಕೆನ್ನುವ ಬಯಕೆಯು
ಮರೆಯಬೇಕೆನ್ನುವಾಗಲೆ  ನಿನ್ನಾನೆನಪಾಗುತಿದೆ ನಿನ್ನ ನಾಮವು
ಮರೆಯಲಾಗದೆ ಬಳಲಿದೆ ನನ್ನ ಜೀವವು
 #Collab and share what feeling have you forgotten with time. #forgothow  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification