Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best comefromthelandof Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best comefromthelandof Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about come back to me my love, i miss u my love pls come back shayari, how to come out of love failure pain, i love you plz come back, come back my love status,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Ronalyn Mascardo

Here's a #Collab for the #NAPOWRIMO lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Pearl of Orient Seas"

where inside beauty surpasses those beauty seen by mere human eyes. Here's a #collab for the #NaPoWriMo lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Kolkatadiaries #yqquotes #yqbaba #comefromthelandof #naporimo

read more
bengali heritage and culture,
where Rabindra Sangeet adores the households,
where Macher jhol attracts people,
to eat,
a place where Rasgulla is called Rosogolla,
the city where football means Mohun Bagan and East Bengal,
where Festival means Durga Puja,
the city where Alu Posto and Shukto graces Veg Food Platter,
A place where Sandesh lights up your face,
A place where Satyajit Ray still lives in people's heart,
The city of Joy is my home,
my childhood lives there...
I am from Kolkata... Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#kolkatadiaries 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba   
#comefromthelandof 
#naporimo

The Incomplete Metaphor

Here's a #Collab for the #NAPOWRIMO lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Well, I wrote a #sonnet ! 🤘👍🏻 poetry love #rzprowriters Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 Mohit Ranjan

read more
fantasies, words, and books.
It's the land where, we can
freely love, and freely speak
without holding oneself back.
We fill the holes in the heart,
by using a medical element,
which doesn't exist on the
periodic table: people there
like to call this, poetry.
People bleed here all the time,
but their blood is royal blue!
People here are thankful for life,
In the dictionary, people don't know 'strife'! Here's a #collab for the #NaPoWriMo lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof  #YourQuoteAndMine

Well, I wrote a #sonnet ! 🤘👍🏻
#poetry #love  #rzprowriters

Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘  Mohit Ranjan

ranjita jena

Here's a #Collab for the #NAPOWRIMO lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I come from the land which is reach by nature, and called Jagannath dham Odisha🙏 Here's a #collab for the #NaPoWriMo lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof  #YourQuoteAndMine

rupali yadav

Here's a #Collab for the #NAPOWRIMO lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rupaliyadav #yqdiary #yqbaba

read more
Of love
I came from the land of respect 
I came from the land of humanity 
I came from the land of different colours
I came from the land of nature 
I came from the land of magic 
I came from the land of happiness
I am an indian and I have came from India. ☺️ Here's a #collab for the #NaPoWriMo lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rupaliyadav #yqdiary #yqbaba

Akthari Begum

read more
Where happiness lives. Here's a #collab for the #NaPoWriMo lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ila Shukla

read more
Simplicity
—The essence of small city
Where family’s first car is Maruti
And girls zoom away on their Scooty

Here's a #collab for the #NaPoWriMo lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof  #YourQuoteAndMine

आएना ए दिल

read more
God's, Devon ki Bhoomi, UTTARAKHAND. Here's a #collab for the #NaPoWriMo lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof  #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

Here's a #Collab for the #NAPOWRIMO lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Nowhere.

I stay in Lockdown Town 2.0,
where Nothing and Everything
are going there.

Nothing, Everything
have become Somethings.

They all are visiting Nowhere.

Here's a #collab for the #NaPoWriMo lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Mahed Sadia

read more
Memories..
Where memories keep me alive.
Keep me happy..
Even when togetherness no longer survives.. Here's a #collab for the #NaPoWriMo lovers. Talk of your origins. #comefromthelandof  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification