Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best intosomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best intosomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when i look into your eyes quotes love, love quotes about looking into your eyes, i feel love when i look into your eyes, black box fall into my love, can friends with benefits turn into a relationship,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Mouni Kanna✍

Time to write a love musing. #musingtime #intosomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Cos they captured my thoughts ND dreams with there time. Time to write a love musing. #musingtime #intosomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Time to write a love musing. #musingtime #intosomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Half of your brain goes dead, it is filled with a new world called love. Now what's in there, don't ask me, afterall it is one's own world. 😍 Time to write a love musing. #musingtime #intosomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
that someone becomes into your mind. 
A mental conversation takes place
all day long. 
And when you are with the person, 
only smile replaces the words... Time to write a love musing. #musingtime #intosomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
you are constantly thinking of them
Have they taken their meds?
Are they wearing masks always?
Your antenna is always up
checking out their facebook status.
 Time to write a love musing. #musingtime #intosomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Time to write a love musing. #musingtime #intosomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
Be loyal. 
Think about yourself a thousand
times before becoming a partner. And then never misunderstand 
your partner if the choice is correct. Time to write a love musing. #musingtime #intosomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Bhoomi Anand

read more
You forget all the world...
You just think about that person...
Their happiness becomes yours...
Their sadness becomes yours...
Every lil thing of them...
Matters to you....

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
You seem to appreciate everything about them, overlooking their flaws. Time to write a love musing. #musingtime #intosomeone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

Time to write a love musing. #musingtime #intosomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 233/366

read more
Give your attention to them...

233/366

Anand Nagda

Time to write a love musing. #musingtime #intosomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 233/366

read more
Give your attention to them...

233/366

Sujit Kumar Kar

His flaws becomes his charms. Following the long way home Just to get a glimpse of him Becomes a hobby. Day dreaming becomes a habit. #YourQuoteAndMine #musingtime #intosomeone #cynswify

read more
That phase becomes a beautiful chapter of your life to cherish you always.  

His flaws becomes his charms.
Following the long way home
Just to get a glimpse of him
Becomes a hobby.

Day dreaming becomes a habit.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification