Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best KangarooDance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best KangarooDance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about central idea of the poem the duck and the kangaroo, the duck and the kangaroo poem class 9, the duck and the kangaroo poem lesson plan, the duck and the kangaroo poem ppt, poem the duck and the kangaroo,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ViratKohli #CricketMemes #KangarooDance #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1276. 😹🤘 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me, when the cake 
rises in the first
five minutes of
baking

Me, after 30 minutes
when the cake has 
refused to rise

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ViratKohli #CricketMemes #KangarooDance #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1276. 😹🤘

Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ViratKohli #CricketMemes #KangarooDance #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1276. 😹🤘 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me, when I give Virat
Kohli my pen n book
for an autograph

Me, when the pen 
doesn't work Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ViratKohli #CricketMemes #KangarooDance #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1276. 😹🤘

Mahima Jain

Aur iski biwi toh Pehlwan hai 😂😂 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ViratKohli #CricketMemes #KangarooDance #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1276. 😹🤘 Get. Set. Meme it! #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
- In Front of 
Friends...

- In Front of 
Wife...
 Aur iski biwi toh Pehlwan hai 😂😂

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ViratKohli #CricketMemes #KangarooDance #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1276. 😹🤘

Get. Set. Meme it! #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni

read more
Virat Kohli on 
cricket ground

Virat Kohli at 
home
😂😂😂

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
Shadi ke pahle

Shadi ke bad Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ViratKohli #CricketMemes #KangarooDance #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1276. 😹🤘

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

read more
Virat Kohli on 
cricket ground

Virat Kohli at 
home
😂😂😂

Suchismita Sengupta

#YQMemesRoadto25k. 🏁🏎 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ViratKohli #CricketMemes #KangarooDance #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1276. 😹🤘 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
*Boycott China*

*Can't uninstall 
Tiktok* #YQMemesRoadto25k. 🏁🏎

Suchismita Sengupta

read more
Me when Hungry

Me after having
Snickers Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ViratKohli #CricketMemes #KangarooDance #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1276. 😹🤘

Durga Kannan

#YQMemesRoadto25k. 🏁🏎 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ViratKohli #CricketMemes #KangarooDance #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1276. 😹🤘 Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Playing for 
the country

Playing with 
your kid

#YQMemesRoadto25k. 🏁🏎

Apu

read more
What my friend thinks
she look like while
giving pose

What she actually 
look like #yqmemesroadto25k. 🏁🏎

Collab on this #yqmeme, make your multiple #viratkohli #cricketmemes #kangaroodance #funnymeme entries to #yqmt1276. 😹🤘

Get. Set. Meme it! #yourquoteandmine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification