Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poliwrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poliwrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to make puran poli in hindi, how to make puran poli in marathi, puran poli recipe in hindi, kannada poli kathegalu in kannada font, ennam pol vazhkai meaning in english,

• 12 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list the words you don't understand ❤️🍿 #poliwrimo #dontunderstand #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
God , Fate  and Destiny

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list the words you don't understand ❤️🍿

#poliwrimo #dontunderstand #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Haseena Dudekula

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your wishes❤️🍿 #poliwrimo #pnpwanted #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp260920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Firstly ,an Engineering Degree just like my Daddy.
Secondly, settle abroad in the west. 
Thirdly, keep travelling to new countries.  Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your wishes❤️🍿

#poliwrimo #pnpwanted #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp260920 #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out things your fed up with 🍿❤️ #poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #threethingsfed #collabwithpnp #pnp190920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Mask, Sanitiser and Fear !  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out  things your fed up with 🍿❤️

#poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #threethingsfed #collabwithpnp #pnp190920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out your love for rain🐼❤️🍿 #poliwrimo #threeduringrain #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp180920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Have a cup of tea,
watching the rain,
with soft background music !  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out your love for rain🐼❤️🍿

#poliwrimo #threeduringrain #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp180920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your problems turned jokes.🤭🍿 #poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #threeproblemslaugh #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
my height,
my weight,
my tension !  Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your problems turned jokes.🤭🍿

#poliwrimo #pennpopcorn #threeproblemslaugh #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿 #poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Firstly my height coz it is completely irrelevant now.

Secondly my unemployed status coz the luxury of leisure is unparalleled .

Thirdly the pending status of my PhD coz the dream is now outdated !

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿

#poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and complete this #poliwrimo 🍿❤️ #threeplacesnever #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
to all the jobs I left,
to all the dreams I had,
to all the issues with myself !  Hey Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and complete this #poliwrimo 🍿❤️

#threeplacesnever #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchita Pandey

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out your love for rain🐼❤️🍿 #poliwrimo #threeduringrain #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp180920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
To make my shoulder
spread and feel the rain.
                    🍁
Splashing  water under 
my  feet."🧚‍♀️
(chhai chhappak chhai) 
😉🙂🙃 Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list out your love for rain🐼❤️🍿

#poliwrimo #threeduringrain #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp180920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿 #poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Your presence 
Your ignorance 
Your absence. 
 Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list your feelings🐼🍿

#poliwrimo #threedontaffect #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp140920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Missing #YoLiWriMo ? We shall start now! #poliwrimo 😌🍿❤️ #threethingsbadat #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp010920 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Writing 
Fashion 
gossiping.  Missing #yoliwrimo ? We shall start now! #poliwrimo 😌🍿❤️

#threethingsbadat #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp010920 #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification