Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best brokeawaylike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best brokeawaylike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about he broke up with me but i still love him, i broke up with my boyfriend but i still love him, you broke my heart but i still love you quotes, he broke my heart but i still love him quotes, you broke up with me quotes,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Springblossoms

A new theory suggests the Moon we see every night is not Earth's first moon, but rather the last in a series of moons that orbited our planet. Moons formed through the process could cross orbits, collide and merge, slowly building the bigger moon we see today. 💖💖🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚💖💖 Break away if it gives birth to series of new formation and foundation of positivity How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #Collab #Moon #bright #Phenomenon life #Motivation #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Initial moon,
For upcoming advanced future
With more bright phenomenon. A new theory suggests the Moon we see every night is not Earth's first moon, but rather the last in a series of moons that orbited our planet. Moons formed through the process could cross orbits, collide and merge, slowly building the bigger moon we see today.
💖💖🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚💖💖
Break away if it gives birth to series of new formation and foundation of positivity

How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #collab #moon #bright #phenomenon #life #motivation #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 a mirror who had reflections of love with dreams and hope.
Now each broken piece reflects countless memories... How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

asparklinsoul

Broke away❤️ #asparklinsoul #brokeawaylike Good morning 😍 #yqbaba #yqquotes poetry love

read more
I broke away like shells craving
to meet the sea.

I broke away like a shooting star
falling from the dark sky.

I broke away like lost alphabets 
in the family of poetries. Broke away❤️

#asparklinsoul 
#brokeawaylike

Good morning 😍

#yqbaba #yqquotes #poetry #love

Snigdha Agrawal

How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a string less kite. How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

What are you if not a tryer? #yqbaba #Quote #Inspiration #Motivation #newwritersclub How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A Toddler, unsure of her potential,
Clouded judgements, shaky limbs, with too many distractions midway, taking help of anything & everything around & after a lot of attempts, finally I made it, I made it! What are you if not a tryer?
#yqbaba #quote #inspiration #motivation #newwritersclub

How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Pen of a Soul

How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul

read more
It was not the missing 
piece of my broken heart,
I healed up so rapidly
like there were no scar 
left behind.
 How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #collab #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul

Vikash Bakshi

How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul

read more
It was not the missing 
piece of my broken heart,
I healed up so rapidly
like there were no scar 
left behind.
 How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #collab #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #penofasoul

Batul Hafiji

the river from the sea. 
To explore my inner self.
To bring more life to the lives I connect with. 
To experience the innate joy of fulfilment.
And merge back into the sea again.  #brokeawaylike #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#yqwritersclub

Ragini Mishra

How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #EKLAVYA

read more
the dusk into dawn...

like the hatred into love....

and like death...into a yet new life! How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eklavya

Aparna Singh

How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Dreams #shootingstar #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqoneliner

read more
a shooting star 
who attended to your dreams
but ended down like shattered 
ashes disappearing 
in its lost hopes.

How did you break away like? #brokeawaylike #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dreams #shootingstar #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqoneliner
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification