Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatdoyouwant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatdoyouwant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about macka b wha me eat, wha wha kya baat hai 390, wha wha kya baat hai, cafe wha open mic, wha,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more

'A smiley?' 

'Why not a smile?' 

'Idiot. We are texting not talking face to face'

'here 😫Take it'

'😫 returned with thanks👻' Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation

kranthi Sowjanya

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'You. Yes, I want you. Not the you that you present infront of people, I want the real you. The core and raw self, the You even you're not gutsy enough to face.' Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just a deep conversation,
And a cup of Tea.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
I simply want you to be there as my unknown angel looking at me from afar and guiding me in mysterious ways . Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with kruba ryuu

read more
“The feeling is mutual, 
I too want you before me.” Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with kruba ryuu

Varadhan P M

read more
Nothing much.
Be amicable, friendly...
Be helpful always.
In short be my best friend.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhoomi Anand

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #redconvo Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Nothing but just love,maybe you find it difficult but I think it isn't. Cuz I also love you without questioning you that what do you want.'

................ Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #redconvo

Garima Mahnot Jain

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp

read more
“Ok, then you think that I'm with you because i want something from you.”

“No, I'm just asking you in general that Do you want something from me .”

“ I just want to be with you, nothing else.”

“Ok ok, always with you.” ☺️ Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp

Beena sooraj

read more
I want love and inspiration Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
I will give you everything I have
But I have nothing to share with you
I want to share with my happiness with you
But in my life there is no happiness
I want to be a part of your hard times 
But I don't have courage to go near you Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #whatdoyouwant #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification