Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day41lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day41lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about day of commitment day of love poems, an early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day meaning in tamil, happy teachers day to the best teacher, happy fathers day quotes for a son, happy mothers day for all mothers in the world,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Sita Prasad

Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With the relaxation by the government, lockdown is lifted at places and I got a call from my maid in the morning. The way she calls me is unique, she gives a missed call and I call back. And I told her work can't be resumed until next month because hers is a containment zone. Also it  is safe not to venture out till the cases are rising. 
Since morning people are speculating if morning walks can be resumed, and kids are watching us with sparkling eyes, as if they want to shout out, if you go on walks we go to play!
But by evening nothing changed muçh. 
My younger one was so happy to attend online class for the first time that just hearing the voice of the teacher made the little ones happy. Kids are kids, they express their joys and complaints so straightforwardly. 
But that is required too, they shouldn't be afraid to express themselves. Because as adults many a time we assume we know everything, including how they feel. For us these online notes sharing is not very helpful, more of screen time for kids, but for them, hearing their ma'am's voice , listening to the blabber of classmates is blissful. 
The word limit exhausted.
Stay safe everyone! 
Social distancing is necessary 🌸 Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Akthari Begum

Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today day about  I learn 
with today anything
whatever want ,achieve
just your thoughts and ability
right then achieve compulsory.  Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
With patience achieve 
the aim of life.
 Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 127/366

read more
Hate this work day

Not because it's Monday 

But its not in the office...

#366days366quotes #writingresolution  127/366

Anand Nagda

Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 127/366

read more
Hate this work day

Not because it's Monday 

But its not in the office...

#366days366quotes #writingresolution  127/366

HARISH KUMAR

read more
Seems like life is a complete book
And a chapter named corona virus is to be finished as fast as we can Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

#thoughtsforlife #lockdownmemories #PRKCNYK94 ❤️ Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The fear of survival is still on..
Not only about self but about the whole world.

When will the majority be able to understand
the prevailing problematic conditions
and act smart upon it??

The world is to suffer a lot more..for our mother earth feels it's time for us humans to repay!

All we need to do is to literally hold each other's back by not actually holding the same...for the sake of humanity and future generations...

GOD BLESS ALL!! #ThoughtsForLife
#LockdownMemories
#PRKCNYK94 ❤️

Komal Sharma Gupta

Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Days come, days go.
Time is on a roll,
a slow roll, I think,
Merry it is, pushing the 
Lockdown Town 3.0 juggernaut.
Some leeway we have to step out, 
with lakshman rekhas
still bound on our ankles, toes,
we tread careful, alert,
for it is not the time to
throw caution to the wind,
An insidious invisible foe,
lurks, as we challenge it 
with all out might.
Stay home, stay safe,
whenever possible,
all will be good, alright.

#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary

read more
The dream of my parents visiting my house was so real that I have seen their faces look so young and beautiful. Such a wonderful moment to be with them. Involuntarily woke up from the dream when I find my pillows drenched in the tears rolled from my eyes. Sad to loose them again. Pushed myself away from the cot and rustling sheets. I locked myself in the bathroom for long time to lock my emotional vibes from everyone. But, was caught with the swollen red eyes that was an obvious invitation to anyone around, stating the only statement in bold to 'read me.' The amount of squeezy hugs and kisses had brought me relief outside but remained sad inside. I don't want to laugh or get out that fresh moment of my dream, so I engaged myself in the house chores and other errands that kept me away all alone. Brooding over life's injustice, I have realised that my little absence from my family is the unjust act that I'm blissfully engaged. Feeling apologetic, I spend quality time with my kids. All is well at the end of the day perhaps a soothing words to myself... Time to write your #lockdowndiary for #day41lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary

Aprajita Jha

चलों आज तुमसे बहुत सी बातें करतें हैं
चूँकि ये ख़ामोशी तुम्हें शोभा नहीं देती हैं #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindi #खमोशी #रातकाअफ़साना #day41lockdown #killsme  #nightwhispers
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification