Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tosaveyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tosaveyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ramayana m tos, jo tos, tos lounge punjabi bagh, oohs and ahhs georgia ave, avey meaning in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sanchali Desai

It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Collab and tell us the things you do #tosaveyourself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 From heartbreak 
I don't get too attached with people  It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Collab and tell us  the things you do #tosaveyourself #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SoYog

It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Collab and tell us the things you do #tosaveyourself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have to be me. It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Collab and tell us  the things you do #tosaveyourself #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

Don't let you in the depth of complications. #tosaveyourself #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #tapojaquote #khwahish

read more
To save myself,
I maintain a safe distance
from involvements. Don't let you in the depth of complications. 
#tosaveyourself #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #tapojaquote #khwahish

Sanan

read more
Must do work with time
Not to spent me time on social media especially communication  It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Collab and tell us  the things you do #tosaveyourself #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
the ignominy
of garnering
ridicule for no likes
I resorted to frippery
and sesquipedalian
perambulation. 
it too met the
same fate and now
I am bewildered
and addlepated. 
is there a way
that you know
and I know not? 
 It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Collab and tell us  the things you do #tosaveyourself #YourQuoteAndMine

Intangible Emotions

To save myself, 
I let my emotions and tears out in form of poetry and words.   #secondquote #tosavemyself #quotebaba
#tosaveyourself #cinemagragh

Anju Pradhan

read more
I CAN do what you can't even imagine..
           [Don't Mess up with me] It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Collab and tell us  the things you do #tosaveyourself #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I save myself. It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Collab and tell us  the things you do #tosaveyourself #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
I even surrender 
my work of thinking
 to Almighty  It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Collab and tell us  the things you do #tosaveyourself #YourQuoteAndMine

Nids

read more
इस सफ़र में मैंने खुद
को कितनी बार रोका..... It's time for a #cinemagraphcollab. Collab and tell us  the things you do #tosaveyourself #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification