Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best liesyoutell Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best liesyoutell Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love the way you lie, love the way u lie quotes, love the way you lie lyrics 22200, love the way you lie mp3 download, love and lies quotes,

• 31 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on: #liesyoutell Well, what’re you waiting for? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What lies do you
tell your heart?
Have you managed
to convince it too? #Collab Challenge

Collab with me on: #liesyoutell

Well, what’re you waiting for?   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Lipsa..👰

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on: #liesyoutell Hello Poets, Happy World Poetry Day. Today, let’s celebrate poetry together. Participate in Airplane Poetry Movement's “World Poetry Day Slam”. Record an audio/video quote of a poem that begins with the words “I am”. #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
That I am never afraid of losing
Failures don't bother me 
 If someone hurts me i am strong enough to 
move on
   But I love being surrounded by these 
Lies cause they help me to overcome 
My weakness #Collab Challenge

Hello Poets,
Happy World Poetry Day. Today, let’s celebrate poetry together. Participate in  Airplane Poetry Movement's “World Poetry Day Slam”. 

Record an audio/video quote of a poem that begins with the words “I am”. #worldpoetryday

Swapnil Moon

I am FINE, not FIN.😅 #yqbaba #liesyoutell #yourquoteandmine #yqcollab #selfdoubt #demoralise #yqquotes

Sweety PIe💚

☆Let me Believe _ Hiral N. 178 #Hiral #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination #betrayal_love believe #liesyoutell #LetMeGo 14

read more
 ♡Let me Believe♡
Just because you say it, that doesn't make it true...
I want to know the truth Before I run out of days...
We are miles and oceans apart ,but you said you love me with all of your heart...
When you say I love you but do you really mean it? Or just a passing phrase....
How can I be sure???
I wish I could have known before you put me under your Spell...
I need you but I am not sure, I can't believe you...
My heart has been broken by so many words that were Spoken...
Oh...but I want to believe....
I should let it go and enjoy the fantasy that you really and deeply in love with me...
I don't care for the truth...
Just let me live with the Lies...
And love you forever until the day that I die...
Oh...just let me believe...
Won't you... just let me believe in the...LIE...!!!

☆Let me Believe _ Hiral N.

#hiral #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination #betrayal_love #believe #liesyoutell #letmego  14

Sita Prasad

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on: #liesyoutell Hello Poets, Happy World Poetry Day. Today, let’s celebrate poetry together. Participate in Airplane Poetry Movement's “World Poetry Day Slam”. Record an audio/video quote of a poem that begins with the words “I am”. #WorldPoetryDay #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbabaquotes #collabwithme

read more
Neither am I running a race,
Nor am I running away
 from my duties,
my conscience is 
my best friend,
somehow we have
 never lied or deceived
 each other. #Collab Challenge

Hello Poets,
Happy World Poetry Day. Today, let’s celebrate poetry together. Participate in  Airplane Poetry Movement's “World Poetry Day Slam”. 

Record an audio/video quote of a poem that begins with the words “I am”. #worldpoetryday

sanjana

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on: #liesyoutell Hello Poets, Happy World Poetry Day. Today, let’s celebrate poetry together. Participate in Airplane Poetry Movement's “World Poetry Day Slam”. Record an audio/video quote of a poem that begins with the words “I am”. #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
...and how easily you console 
your mind,
when you find yourself cheating...  #Collab Challenge

Hello Poets,

Dr. Aastha Jain

Did you try performing arts? #liesyoutell #truthandlies

read more
I don't call myself 
artsy or creative. 

Cause it's nothing 
when I compare it
 with your lies.  Did you try performing arts? 

#liesyoutell #truthandlies

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Small white lies valdiating
I'm a born poet, but the
the deception got caught
right away, 
not a line of 
rhyme or rhythm have
written till today.
 #Collab Challenge

Hello Poets,

cloud33

I have not learned freely, the habit of fake smile, within this, I have destroyed every happy moment of life.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #smiles #lies #liesyoutell #yqquotes #writersofinstagram

Darshan Blon

read more
I like to stay in the illusion of a "Perfect World" where there are:
no broken dreams,no broken heart or fallacious promises;
for my heart would not be able to bear the brutal truth of the real world, 
where the feathers of imagination are put on fire, 
where it's not allowed to put on the wings of desire, 
where the smiles are fake and emotions play forgery, 
where happiness is obsolete and just damn mockery. #Collab Challenge

Hello Poets,

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification