Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best holdingup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best holdingup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tonight i might fall in love depending on how you hold me, hold on quotes for love, quotes on holding on to love, romantic quotes that have to do with hand holding, hold my hand love quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Minaz Memon

Holding up for a while is good but better to release it.
As It feels light, relax and shows the pathway further  #yqbaba #holdingup #release #light #relax #pathway

Kartik Prajapat

#holdingup

read more
How does holding up feel?

"If you ask me, they are the times are when you feel moored. Landlocked ashore in the waters running parallel to your feet and luring you to the distances you can only see. When there's an imbalanced weight of the gravity of the moment seeking equality. With a realization that you might be, as far as you can tell for yourself, be falling off either of the sides or be docking for the rest, you've already been holding. That moment you are cutting back the deeps upon which you have been sinking for quite a while now but you could see no cord hitting as you think must have up to now hit. You might as well are feeling that your patience is being tested 
but also there's this wave promising a route exclusively for you. Keeping up maybe is teaching you the art of holding up when it is all brimming in your insides too." #holdingup

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification