Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzopeningeyes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzopeningeyes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

amar gupta

Ever tried opening your eyes in the morning but couldn't😓👻 Collab on this spooky wallpaper and tell us what happened next when your eyes didn't open. 🙄 Use the hashtag #rzopeningeyes Time limit 8 PM #yqrz #yourquoterestzone #yqrestzone #carnivalofdead #restzone horror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Couldn't as she kept grasping them 
And my face with her creepy hands
to conquer over me, win me upon
Until she throbbed my chest
And broke me down Murming
 not to spare me once atleast
For the chilling night conspired
to eye a death Once more
Sniffing pain and gaging zest
Atlast, I bleeded to death. Ever tried opening your eyes in the morning but couldn't😓👻
Collab on this spooky wallpaper and tell us what happened next when your eyes didn't open. 🙄
Use the hashtag #rzopeningeyes

Time limit 8 PM 

#yqrz #yourquoterestzone #yqrestzone #carnivalofdead #restzone #horror   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Shruti Gupta

Ever tried opening your eyes in the morning but couldn't😓👻 Collab on this spooky wallpaper and tell us what happened next when your eyes didn't open. 🙄 Use the hashtag #rzopeningeyes Time limit 8 PM #yqrz #yourquoterestzone #yqrestzone #carnivalofdead #restzone horror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Couldn't as she kept grasping them 
And my face with her creepy hands
to conquer over me, win me upon
Until she throbbed my chest
And broke me down Murming
 not to spare me once atleast
For the chilling night conspired
to eye a death Once more
Sniffing pain and gaging zest
Atlast, I bleeded to death. Ever tried opening your eyes in the morning but couldn't😓👻
Collab on this spooky wallpaper and tell us what happened next when your eyes didn't open. 🙄

Time limit 8 PM 

#yqrz #yourquoterestzone #yqrestzone #carnivalofdead #restzone #horror   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Nitish Singh

Ever tried opening your eyes in the morning but couldn't😓👻 Collab on this spooky wallpaper and tell us what happened next when your eyes didn't open. 🙄 Use the hashtag #rzopeningeyes Time limit 8 PM #yqrz #yourquoterestzone #restzone horror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #nitishsingh #rzopeningeyes

read more
                        But it was not opening
             It looks like somebody holds
                     My eyes and didn't want 
                              to let my eyes open,
                                Just after I felt that,
         I am somewhere near any road,
   This time I tried with my full power,
 I was successful and opened my eye,
      I was afraid by seeing where I am,
                                 I was on a highway
 And a truck was just going to kill me,
    I shouted with my full strength and
         I came back from my dream and
                       Found myself on my bed  Ever tried opening your eyes in the morning but couldn't😓👻

Time limit 8 PM 

#yqrz #yourquoterestzone  #restzone #horror   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone #nitishsingh #rzopeningeyes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification