Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best komalagarwalstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best komalagarwalstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayari for komal, kitpit with komal, tu shayar hai main teri shayari madam komal rajput latest amzaing dance performance hp studio, shayari on komal name, shayari on komal,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

arrey.oh.chachu

He and I were locked in the room. I was afraid of the darkness in the room. I held his hand tightly and closed my eyes. He tried to reduce my afraid still I was not leaving his hand due to fear. I heard a sound that was so terrible. I got more scared because of which I hugged him tighly. "Once open your eyes and see all around no one is there" He said. I still did not open my eyes. "Do you trust me?" he asked. "Yes", I replied. "So, for me open your eyes" he said again. #Marriage #story #LoveStory #Romantic #komalagarwal #locked_in_the_room #komalagarwalstory

read more
Means Locked With Our
Fantasies And Desires 
Make Sure It Does Not 
Convert Into Sattire  He and I were locked in the room. I was afraid of the darkness in the room. I held his hand tightly and closed my eyes. He tried to reduce my afraid still I was not leaving his hand due to fear. I heard a sound that was so terrible. I got more scared because of which I hugged him tighly. 

"Once open your eyes and see all around no one is there" He said. 
I still did not open my eyes. 
"Do you trust me?" he asked. 
"Yes", I replied.
"So, for me open your eyes" he said again.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification