Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hadnttold Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hadnttold Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes from i too had a love story, i too had a love story poem, i had a great time with you quotes, i too had a love story pdf download, i too had a love story,

• 28 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#WhatIf you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would have choked to death keeping 
the words in my throat and be swallowed 
by it. I rather you now know and react 
the way you wish. Death will then 
be peaceful instead of death in pieces. 
 #Whatif you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monika Monu

#WhatIf you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Would we be like we were before?
Maybe you'll still be stuck
in your past & I'll be your 
Silly friend holding you together. #Whatif you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
You wouldn't have felt the way
I felt.. #Whatif you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Both of us would 
have missed the bus
You being too shy as you are.. 
 #Whatif you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

#WhatIf you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
then maybe you 
shouldn't leave me today, 
maybe you should stay 
by my side today. #Whatif you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind

Sanan

read more
You can't get my understanding #Whatif you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
it would have been nice
 to see your reaction, 
but I was not 
taking any chances 
nor had the patience.  #Whatif you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

#WhatIf you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove #yqenglish

read more
The definitely I must be 
Waiting for my feelings to 
Be matured.  #Whatif you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine
_
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove #yqenglish

Varadhan P M

read more

How on Earth are you going to know?
If you have intuition capabilities
I need not proclaim it at all!
Nor do I have telepathy capacity!  #Whatif you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine

Monalisa Guje

#WhatIf you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
Would you ever know my feelings? #Whatif you hadn't told your loved one how you felt. #hadnttold #YourQuoteAndMine
#monalisaguje #monagujequotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification