Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dayyouleft Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dayyouleft Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about friendship day shayari in hindi with images download, day of commitment day of love poems, an early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day meaning in tamil, happy teachers day to the best teacher, happy fathers day quotes for a son,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Happiness went off my face,
I smile to hide the pain,
And when i am unable to control I stand in the rain,
The nights are bright but  my moon has left me again,
I find it hard to get off the bed as something in my heart stings,
I stood there while you were leaving,
Everyone and everything has changed since then,
But I am standing still as if the time has been foregoing.... Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was a shock beyond words
Was difficult to hide my tell tale tears
The road ahead looked so desolate
Then I remembered my mother
She always was one for moving on in life
I took the hint
Took out my diary from under the pillow
Talked to her, braced myself
Tomorrow is coming
It's ok, I shall rally Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you killed a beating heart
not only you left
but you took my happiness too.  Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
You took my shadow coz now I am just a living ghost.  Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

jikratera_ahsaasmera

read more
The day you left, 
I cried a lot. 

The day you met, 
I smile a lot. 

I found my life in you. 

Bcz it's said that life gives, 
Tears and smile a lot.  Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Everything I held dearly fell apart
The urge to hold you back was strong
But I had to let you go 
Even if it's not what I want
I hope you find what you set out for
I hope the void you left 
Gets filled sooner than I thought  Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Soni

read more
मेरी बस इतनी सी चाहत है, 
आपका साथ हो और हमारा प्यार हो,
और आपकी हाथो में जीवन भर मेरा हाथ हो।।।। Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I really not remind you....... Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
your place and the post is still vacant. 

Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

Pankaj Singh Chawla

Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft #YourQuoteAndMine #pchawla16 Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is memorable,
My hand is left from your hand,
Those moist eyes,
That silence,
Remember all... Write a poem about the time someone left you on your own to figure things out when you thought they were going to stay longer. #lovepoem #dayyouleft  #YourQuoteAndMine #pchawla16
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification