Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best backseatsleep Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best backseatsleep Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, i love you to the stars and back quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poem for returning back to love, love quotes to win her back,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My thoughts drive me to hold the Pen.... Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trapti

Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have a dream that I know I can meet only with my open eyes... 

Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
 I am caught napping in the day too!!  Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep  #YourQuoteAndMine

S

read more
I have to do something more important than the dozing in the bed ,
When my dreams are on my priority list 
When it's time to skip every relaxing zone and shift to a tough zone ,
To put me beyond my limits ,
For grabing whatever I want at the moment ... Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
it gets tired of driving the car of life Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
A fantasy merges with my daydream.  Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ #yqbaba #yqlove #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqtales

read more
The sands resting flow with winds
Abandoning the ground. Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep  #YourQuoteAndMine
_
#yqbaba #yqlove #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqtales

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Whether I am happy,
More than I ought to be,
Or sadness overpowers,
My mind and body.
My sleep takes a backseat,
When I feel the extreme. Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monalisa Guje

Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
Stars peep at me. Still awake? Collab and complete this prompt. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep  #YourQuoteAndMine
#monalisaguje #monagujequotes

Trinayana Roy

I have an interesting novel to finish. The characters and their destinies keep haunting me till I turn the last page. #latenightquotes #backseatsleep  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification