Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iknewiwasinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iknewiwasinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about www iknowwoman com, iknowit limited, iknowit, iknowwoman, footner and ewing,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I felt his presence everywhere ...— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my head found the right shoulder to rest on
my hands smiled at another pair that held it
my feet enjoyed walking alongside two other feet
my heart refused to skip a beat  rhyming instead with another's beat
In short, I knew I wanted nothing more except to give of myself more and more. — % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

क़ाश कुछ अब भी बाक़ी है

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquote #oneliner #onesidedlove #Quote #quoteoftheday

read more
I was in a dream Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

#yourquote #oneliner #onesidedlove #quote #quoteoftheday

Ashika Ashika

read more
ring on fingerring seems to be relatable with my world and responsibilities.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I wanted to give you a chocolate when I had none. 
When I wanted to carry your bag when I was unwell. 
When I wanted to take up literature when I couldn't even spell.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am in love with myself..— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
You kept asking me
 why I was so lonely. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Your eyes started expressing 
Rather than you— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #iknewiwasinlove #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification