Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovingmeislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovingmeislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayari to indirectly state ur lov, i love loving you, quotes about loving life and having fun, sa special poem for your loving aunt on her birthday, quotes on loving life,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lovingmeislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When  i love you....— % & Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lovingmeislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

@_

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lovingmeislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

new beautiful journey
beyond thinking
love to live life 
beautiful world
the way of live life
something interesting
interested in writings
beutiful music in life
a open story book.

— % & Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Afrin Jahan

read more
Knowing the truth of me in every aspects of my life.😊😊😊🤗🤗— % & Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Aahaan

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #lovingmeislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rupa Kumari

read more
Loving me is like, 
Holding Burning Charcoals with
Bare hands. — % & Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Collaborating with Rupa Kumari

Aahaan

Collab on this prompt. #lovingmeislike #dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
Pouring water on stones expecting them to melt,
Avoiding the fact that this process takes a decade.  Collab on this prompt. #lovingmeislike

#dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

Kalai Selvi

read more
Riding on a roller coaster....
U have all fun..
U enjoy..
U are happy to be with me..
U talk abt me to everyone..
U say I amuse you..
Ur heart beat peaks..

Still every second
when u are with me..
U are afraid of
what might happen
If I behave wrong...
— % & Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Varadhan P M

read more

Offering a support to a Creeper!
    A Walker to a  Toddler,
Help buying from a Peddler,
   Guiding and help crossing the blind..
Watering the thirsty  thistle..
  Adding one more Heart to another! — % & Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Sonia Dey

read more
Loving them!

princu

read more
Air for breathe...¿? — % & Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Aditi Mishra

read more
A good person...— % & Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification