Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iknowwhattodo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iknowwhattodo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about www iknowwoman com, iknowit limited, iknowit, iknowwoman,

• 14 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Good morning. Begin your morning with #FreshThoughts. #iknowwhattodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
I will chase my aim like a bird builds its nest
As the bird assembles straws
I will assemble my soul
Towards my ambition  Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts. #iknowwhattodo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Begin your morning with #FreshThoughts. #iknowwhattodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I sometimes feel I have begun racing with time. .. 
 Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts. #iknowwhattodo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Good morning. Begin your morning with #FreshThoughts. #iknowwhattodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is to make me happy and satisfied from inner self without allowing  any negativity which will affect my positivity towards life,hope and God.🤗🤗😊😊☺️💕💕💕🌈🥰🥰😍😍🥰💜💖💖 Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts. #iknowwhattodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Jha

read more
I will rule myself,
To get my goals.
Sorry I won't be able to listen any one's opinion,to heart myself now 😎— % & Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts. #iknowwhattodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Begin your morning with #FreshThoughts. #iknowwhattodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
I will take a decision and move on to it. — % & Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts. #iknowwhattodo  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Megha Lakhani

read more
I focus on opportunity and know how to overcome the obstacles. 
I am not turning back from here as I am moving ahead in my life.  Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts. #iknowwhattodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I no longer wait for others opinions and
approvals.

This freedom is what I was waiting for!
The blame or fame rests with me, that will do!  Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts. #iknowwhattodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Nothing prevents me from going ahead.

Knowing, Planning and Execution

Can proceed smoothly from now on!  Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts. #iknowwhattodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I am running to catch it. Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts. #iknowwhattodo  #YourQuoteAndMine

AakankshaTyagispeaks

read more
irony is, life has some other plans. Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts. #iknowwhattodo  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification