Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATwhatireallywantis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATwhatireallywantis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about margaret atwood best poems about love, margaret atwood bestest poems about love, margaret atwood poems about love, margaret atwood love poems, margaret atwood the testaments,

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Sonali Agrawal

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Little bit peace &
A good sleep..

— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Hemlata Pandey

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Actually I really don't know what I want,
So I decided to go with the flow,
Bcoz I believe whatever happening in your life is because of some reasons.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #latenightquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
The company of the one I love.
Gifts and roses were
Never my priority,
What's important for me
Is to have you beside me.
I know you can't be with me 24*7.
But, can't we be together
For a couple of hours?
I want nothing
But just you my love,
I want to hold your hand
And go on a long walk.
I just want to share
My feelings with you,
I just want to love you
And be loved by you. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis

Afrin Jahan

read more
Is my inner self to be  peaceful,satisfied,happy,motivated and upgraded . OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #latenightquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
A deepest solitude 
Which reveals me OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis

Cerebral Derange

read more
A deepest solitude 
Which reveals me OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
One day with a time machine to travel to my childhood days, best memories and change the worst moments. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
A person who never leave me in my worst.
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
 The medicine to my pain and scars. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis

Aditi Mishra

read more
Happiness. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification