Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifplantscouldtalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifplantscouldtalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifp gujarat, lan to wan 10, wifi lan card for desktop 10, wireless lan card for desktop 10, lan to usb,

• 15 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Take care of us 
We will take care of you 
When you will 
Open your ears 
And close your eyes 
You will feel the life 
That abides inside ourselves  Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Probably they do that's why we feel the warmth in their cool surroundings.  Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine

@_

read more
Please save me & i completely understand what you said but 
I want a walk with you & 
change my place for sometime,
I just getted bore with stay at 
same place.  Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Please talk positive words for me while watering  me to grow abundantly, peacefully, happily and wonderfully.😊😊😊😊🎈😌😍😍 Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Avishek Sen

read more
Let the tincture of gracious harmony prevail even among the pun,
Let the layer of mystic green cover prosper even in challenging times,
Let the compassion behold the titillating nature as diversity shines,
Let the land, sea and terrains have their equal share of joy,
A silent note to the mortals of the land..."The benign trust and solace within compels a long way"... Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
I’m active on social media 😉 Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Please give some water and light. Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poetrybaaz Collaborating with Pushp Lata

read more
But, give me water to make you cool... Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine
#poetrybaaz
Collaborating with Pushp Lata

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with p dutta

read more
But always you are all using us for your own needs...then how can we live... Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with p dutta

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with MOHAMMED HANIF MLP

read more
Please protect me from this toxic nature...  Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifplantscouldtalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with MOHAMMED HANIF MLP
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification