Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sentencesadandtrue Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sentencesadandtrue Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kahawat in hindi with meaning and sentence pdf, muhavare in hindi with meanings and sentences in hindi, love sentences for him, hindi muhavare on dhool with meanings and sentences, english phrases with hindi meaning and sentences,

• 30 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Reality shows sell coz people buy sob stories Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nothing lasts Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
There is forever only in the now Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue 

Chitra Iyer

read more
If you believe in God then know that evil is also God's creation.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue 

The Depth Of Heart

read more
You can't be mine Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue 

dharkanein

read more
Parents are greatest of all gods and they stay around you  even after they are gone, just like the god you believe in. Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue 

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
Nothing in life ever stays the same, good or bad... Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue 

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
Nothing lasts forever Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue 

Shitiz Chauhan

Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #restzone

read more
Man on the Top is Always Alone it's all about Tough Choices .... Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #restzone

Sweety PIe💚

670 #beyourself Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Attachments are dangerous when you’re the only one who feels attached So Be attached to yourself and your soul no one else because its temporary... #670 #beyourself

Participate in the #rapidfire and write one sentence that is sad and true for you. #sentencesadandtrue 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification