Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best headstarttohurt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best headstarttohurt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dupatta on head with open hair, quotes about thoughts in your head, different ways to wear a scarf on your head, if you can keep your head when all about you, hold your head high quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I try to understand the pain of my Heart... When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakthy RS

When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my lovefi starts to ignore me.
My loveable idiot never
understands me and gives
a headache to me. When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
I allowed the negativity of others in my heart . To heal yourself just forgive and accept them without judging their opinion upto your expectation . When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I start crying for whole day without knowing readon just want to When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
I start counting the flops of others..  When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I doubt myself. When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
I start to overthink... When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am in tension. When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Kushi Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

read more
even i want to know? When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kushi 
Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

R.S. Meena

When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
It doesn't get its food on time. When does your #headstarttohurt? Share it with us through this challenge. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification