Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dissatisfactionin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dissatisfactionin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dissatisfaction with the practices of the church, dissatisfaction with the treaty of versailles, love dis song, quotes on dissatisfaction in life, quotes to diss your ex,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Words flew off my pen
they crisscrossed one another, making no sense Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Being satisfactory in life but still craving for luxuries.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines 
#soultrigger 
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

😂🤭 Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Approving Navy in place of  Indigo.
Accepting both are similar as boss is always right! 😂🤭
Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines 

Presha

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Having some great thoughts in your mind but not getting correct words to write the quote... Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the heartaches and the silence
the unspoken and the unheard Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Even after dieting and exercise 
The weighing scale is stuck, where it was. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines 

Anuj Jain

read more
The wedding was superb and the return gifts you gave were expensive. 
But you gave her a better gift than to me.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines 

Varadhan P M

read more
Unable to reach the Target
Falling short in expectations...  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines 

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
The drive to seek more than is necessary yet never being convinced by what one already possesses. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines 

#theuntouchedvoice

read more
Expecting something more than expectations,
Even knowing expectations always hurt. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #dissatisfactionin2lines 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification