Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best peaceisthatletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best peaceisthatletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about love and peace in the world, children poem on peace and love, spread peace and love quotes, to make peace with someone, peace love music quotes,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #peaceisthatletter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which gives rise to blessings 
rather than disguise Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #peaceisthatletter #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #peaceisthatletter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I write to myself and wait patiently for it to arrive, worrying all the time if I posted it and addressed it right. 
I see a letter in some other hand and wonder if it is the one I wrote to me. 
I tear myself to pieces over a letter that I probably forgot to post and when I do find it in me, I am unable to grasp it close. 
Peace is that letter speaking to me through me, arriving right but finding me nowhere in sight. 
 Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #peaceisthatletter #YourQuoteAndMine

Chetna Gupta

read more
Running mobile throughout the day will not give peace to the mind, By fulfilling your responsibilities, the mind will get peace. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Gita Khanna

read more
That does not require
 an acknowledgement due...  Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Silvi Gupta

read more
which needs to knock every door 
& enter every house. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

read more
Please read it 
Don't neglected
Because its precious
Values of life Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Trinayana Roy

#Metaphor. #peaceisthatletter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
that you write to yourself. Baring your heart with all its complexities.  #metaphor. #peaceisthatletter #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings

Aditi Mishra

read more
Where I write myself.. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #peaceisthatletter #YourQuoteAndMine #shanscribbles Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which brings smiles and cries together..
Which makes happy to read  and
Makes us sad simultaneously 
because of missing their presence. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #peaceisthatletter #YourQuoteAndMine #shanscribbles

No Name

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. Like, share and comment Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #peaceisthatletter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Whenever it comes to you, 
It will calm your heart Welcome to the day 5 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.
Like, share and comment
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification