Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best towaitforyourtextis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best towaitforyourtextis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love u mom shayari tow line in hindi, tow line shayari on love girls, tow line shayari on love, hindi shayari love tow line, hindi shayari love tow li9ne,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
like to wait for a rainbow to appear on a cloudy day Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is to like attract with my magnetic love of spell on your bouncing heart💖💖💖💖💖💖😍😍😍😍😄😄😊😊😊☺️☺️ Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
in my passion nowadays,
Oh how i let you know about this !
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
the longest, anxiety ridden, troublesome, restless period of time that results in elation the moment your text comes.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqlove #yqstory #yqquotes #yqdiary

read more
To breathe steadily into
A silent room. — % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqlove #yqstory #yqquotes #yqdiary

Beena sooraj

read more
becoming a habit for me now. 
I need you so much Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
Going to be a another sleepless night for me Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
its painstaking...
but you know how a gold is made? or a diamond is extracted... !?.....

It's METALLURGY! Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
A feeling which was helping the heart to stay alive and the soul to be reborn every time with the help of a smile....  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
not expressible.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #towaitforyourtextis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification