Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best greedisthatriver Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best greedisthatriver Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to prepare for gre, quotes about money and greed, quotes about greed and selfishness, greed for money quotes, quotes for greed,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

He is the secret lover to envy and the father of wrath. He is a man, we know as greed. #greedisthatriver #greedy #Society

read more

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #greedisthatriver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In which all your good qualities are drowned
Which meets the pond of selfishness & negative thoughts 
Anything that is accumulated attracts  negativity  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #greedisthatriver #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #greedisthatriver #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Deluged with water
 Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #greedisthatriver #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
That every human brain
Thinks only to take
And not ready to give
 Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Chitra Iyer

read more
we dive into only to get inexorably caught in its whirlpool whilst aching for a stay in that out of bounds riverside resort, unaware that beauty lies on every side and everything is but an illusion of a greedy mind.  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

MSJ Quotes

read more
Which drowns you with it's whirlpool. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Silvi Gupta

read more
which overflows and destroys anything & everything.  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Afrin Jahan

read more
Where the depth increases day day with an intension of sinking you in it . Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
that flows one with calmness,
& drowns later, in the deepest 
plunge pool. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
Which burns everything except you. Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification