Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best vulnerabilityin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best vulnerabilityin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the vulnerability is not included in the nvd, the vulnerability is combination of, trust and vulnerability quotes, the vulnerability that occurs when data entered, the vulnerability that honesty requires,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not absence of strength
But presence of weakness.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The actions of harsh words are tremendous in value, 
That degrades the attributes of existence.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

She never thought much of herself.
All her life,people took her for granted.. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines 

Nfb ..

read more
Exposes your weakness 
Imposes your fears . Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Allowing someone to play with your emotions 
is not victimise but weakness. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines 

Anuj Jain

read more
Every day he would seal each and every hole and openings. 
Every day the rats managed to access the stored grain. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines 

Varadhan P M

read more
It is the susceptibility to outside Pressure.

It means, beware, you are right on Target. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
The actions of harsh words are tremendous in value, 
That degrades the attributes of existence.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines 

princu

read more
Vulnerability is a state of 
emotional exposure that comes 
with a certain degree of 
uncertainty. 
It involves a person's willingness 
to accept the emotional risk that 
comes from being open and 
willing to love and be loved...  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
a girl can't walk alone at night
she is not safe outside her house Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #vulnerabilityin2lines 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification