Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best belongingin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best belongingin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love unlimited i belong to you, you belong with me quotes, you belong with me song download, taylor swift you belong with me lyrics, you belong with me lyrics,

• 20 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 How his  hand fits into my hand  perfectly  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The wedding ring on my finger spells it perfectly Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
The tree that has its roots deep in the earth Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
When I smell hope in his arms and home in his heart Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line 

Sunbin 1

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqonliner #YourQuotes

read more
LOVE is saying YES to belonging.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line 

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqonliner #yourquotes

Aman Chaudhary

read more
My outcomes are structures that proceeds with my line of actions.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line 

Inthira Shini

read more
  Father's happiness belongs to his daughter.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line 

Inthira Shini

read more
My  shadow never betrays and always belongs to me.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
I can tell you she won't object. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line 

Rajnish Sharma

read more
You are just extention of My Existence,
Physically and Emotionally  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #belongingin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification