Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeisthatmovie Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeisthatmovie Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love and life quotes in tamil, shayaris of life and love, happy with my life, love of my life guitar tabs,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #lifeisthatmovie #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where you are 
Always suspicious 
About it’s climax Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #lifeisthatmovie
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #lifeisthatmovie #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You watch in 3d on the biggest cosmic screen ever, playing your part in other's cinematic experience whether you like it or not, hoping to have a better experience than others with a hero of your choice.  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
In which you play multiple roles... Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

SoYog

read more
which has,
    - Unpredictable twists
    - Suspense
    - Known climax (Death) Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sunbin 1

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #lifeisthatmovie #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #Movies

read more
.......where everyone do their own stunt. 

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #movies

Gita Khanna

read more
That I create daily and the next day see its flashback, while planning for the 
scene for tomorrow ... Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
Which is mixture of emotions, drama,, adventurous routine, affections, attractions, crushes, sorrow, feelings, trust, broken people, peace of life, restless, unconditional love . Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
which is dark from you side and beautiful from others. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Avishek Sen

read more
Which embibes and enculcates the copious virtues of togetherness 

Life is that movie,
That enshowers the predicament of experience which eventually turns out to be our teacher,

Life is that movie,
Where love and compassion hold a higher signatory value over materialism and desires,

Life is that movie where noble deeds are the true protagonist and we always take a strive forward to preserve and cherish these memories... Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Where you can wear make up of smiles  to hide your pain and add cosmetics to your visible scars that present on your body
And where you clearly observe fictional character and unrealistic differences
But the climax should not be known to pour affections to make your movie smooth Welcome to the day 19 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e. August.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification