Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imissthedaywemet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imissthedaywemet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imiss you images, imi ranking in india 10, imi 5.56 ammo 10, imi ammo 20, imis full form,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Ewa Regmi

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your warm welcoming hug,
Your overwhelming sweet words,
Your attentive care,
You are simply an angel.... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Pen of a Soul

I don't know and can't show, what it is inside my heart and mind, fight for what to move within the dilemma please guide me through the path towards your heart... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Since i get to know a face,
A beautiful face of simplicity,
A face with suave and warmth,
A face with a zeal to stare at,
A cute and loving face with,
No added scenical artificial touch,
Just the real reality & utmost truth,
Just an innate love and patience and,
Hope of partnering love and support.. I don't know and can't show, what it is inside my heart and mind, fight for what to move within the dilemma please guide me through the path towards your heart...

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Vikash Bakshi

I don't know and can't show, what it is inside my heart and mind, fight for what to move within the dilemma please guide me through the path towards your heart... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Since i get to know a face,
A beautiful face of simplicity,
A face with suave and warmth,
A face with a zeal to stare at,
A cute and loving face with,
No added scenical artificial touch,
Just the real reality & utmost truth,
Just an innate love and patience and,
Hope of partnering love and support.. I don't know and can't show, what it is inside my heart and mind, fight for what to move within the dilemma please guide me through the path towards your heart...

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha Swaika

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
but at the same moment I don't want to meet you again . Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
And become a memorable day.. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhisek Jain

read more
Sitting on the beach 
Eating snacks, and discussing various topic
What a day, on that time 

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
like strangers on this bench. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Since I don't forget the day I was cheated  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #imissthedaywemet #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification