Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best adjustmentin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best adjustmentin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about adjustment in love quotes, adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, adjustment disorder with anxiety and depression, adjustment disorder with depressed mood, quotes on adjustment in life,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Capability that shares the exertion between the partners that cares.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words #yqsayyed My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sharing a common bathroom while living in a joint family.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words 
#yqsayyed 
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That's what I did 
before calling it a day, dear Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words 

cressy adoline

read more
Do it with pleasure, 
When the person really worth it! Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words 

Inthira Shini

read more
A long para turns into 
short form during theory exams.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words 

Inthira Shini

read more
Low wage ,still manage
to fulfill the deeds of children.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words 

Anuj Jain

read more
Well you know women are supposed to bear all things.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words 

Dr. Aastha Jain

🌻❤❤ Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He stooped. 
She raised on her toes. 
Kisses can adjust.  🌻❤❤

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words 

Varadhan P M

read more
Acommodation giving total satisfaction on both sides is real adjustment.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Capability that shares the exertion between the partners that cares.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #adjustmentin10words 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification