Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best truepartnershipin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best truepartnershipin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love shayari with image in hindi, images of true love in punjabi with shayri 0, true love shayari in hindi for girlfriend, shayari on true love in hindi, happy valentines day to my true love,

• 36 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Where two or more people form an agreement and agree to share  good & 
 bad memories for a lifetime  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When Partners  support 
each other wholeheartedly, 
no matter what Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
Ready to help with communication Between the two partners Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line 

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
Close cooperation between the  partners  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line 

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
Where communication between both the partners is perfect Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line 

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
Like hands of a clock,meet once in an hour staying together. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line 

Soul Divine

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with No Name Collaborating with Rose

read more
Love one another & live for one another
in eternal bliss Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line 

Collaborating with No Name
Collaborating with Rose

Chitra Iyer

read more
Our two feet, matching steps perfectly, while walking.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
The one you reach out to, reaches you Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line 

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

read more
As of needle and thread ...Neither can replace nor can function without each other.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define #truepartnershipin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification