Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best booksileftmidway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best booksileftmidway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love my boo quotes, love story books in hindi language free download, i love you boo poems, i love you boo 50, nizar qabbani book of love,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Keerthana S

Chitra Iyer

Collab and dedicate a letter to the books you left midway through this challenge. #letters #booksileftmidway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I had to coz you were too heavy on the head, but no worries, you have my heart. 
Maybe time will unite us someday and we'll catch up. If not, I'll remember you and try to understand you through those who could understand you without trying to.  Collab and dedicate a letter to the books you left midway through this challenge. #letters #booksileftmidway #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakthy RS

Collab and dedicate a letter to the books you left midway through this challenge. #letters #booksileftmidway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Please wait I will be come back to 
you in the meantime am reading
in between the lines of my
favourite books. Collab and dedicate a letter to the books you left midway through this challenge. #letters #booksileftmidway #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
I had to let go of you,
before you dragged me to 
your dark endings. Collab and dedicate a letter to the books you left midway through this challenge. #letters #booksileftmidway #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Are the books which The Heart could not understand ,Mind could not digest and Emotions could not relate . Collab and dedicate a letter to the books you left midway through this challenge. #letters #booksileftmidway #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Dear Text Books,
  You were inseparable, dwelled with me day and night.
  After final exams, you made me richer, going back into the almirah of the old books stall.
 You do this year after year, going back
to the same shop but into different hands!  Collab and dedicate a letter to the books you left midway through this challenge. #letters #booksileftmidway #YourQuoteAndMine

Trinayana Roy

Collab and dedicate a letter to the books you left midway through this challenge. #letters #booksileftmidway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
I am so sorry that I did not have the patience to turn your pages till the end of the tale. I promise to return some day without any fail. Maybe with a few wrinkles and scars. A little older, a lot wiser.  Collab and dedicate a letter to the books you left midway through this challenge. #letters #booksileftmidway #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"SOME BOOKS, SOME STORIES, SOME LETTERS AND SOME POETRIES LEFT IN THE MID-WAY" Thank you for adding varieties of colors to my life, doesn't matter if some don't seem bright. There would always be ups and downs, some dark hours and some full of light. After all, that's all what we sum up as life. Right? ❤️🍁💔✍🏻 the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #YourQuoteAndMine #booksileftmidway

read more
"The love stories you have painted
on the canvas of my heart
are still lively, embossed forever
with the constant love
you've showered on me
every dark hour whenever
I felt broken and lost,
to which I shall forever be grateful
but never be able to repay." "SOME BOOKS, SOME STORIES, SOME LETTERS AND SOME POETRIES LEFT IN THE MID-WAY"

Thank you for adding varieties of colors to my life, doesn't matter if some don't seem bright. There would always be ups and downs, some dark hours and some full of light. After all, that's all what we sum up as life. Right? ❤️🍁💔✍🏻

#the_undervalued_nib🍁 
#ami_prk

Shweta Grewal

read more
we'll meet again good friend. 
This world has kept us apart 
but not for long!!! Collab and dedicate a letter to the books you left midway through this challenge. #letters #booksileftmidway #YourQuoteAndMine

Shweta Grewal

read more
we'll meet again good friend. 
This world has kept us apart 
but not for long!!! Collab and dedicate a letter to the books you left midway through this challenge. #letters #booksileftmidway #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification