Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ahugfromyouis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ahugfromyouis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about uvgi system for ahu, uvgi for ahu, luftek ahu,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the feel of the universe becoming one with me and keeping me glowing in its warmth.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sunbin 1

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Hug #yqenglish #yqoneliner #yourquote #ensoleillement

read more
...the way to express what can't be said. 

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine

#hug #yqenglish #yqoneliner #yourquote #ensoleillement

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05 #Soul #Music #Dreams #Divine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The only thing I need 
When you come to meet 
that is the way I can speak right
When this happen hold me tight
Never wanna loose you is the sign
I am lyrics & be my Rythem Devine  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05 #soul #music
#dreams #divine

Avishek Sen

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is the warm quotient that heals the soul and keeps the glittering charm alive.... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine

Kumar's

read more
 like medicine for the sick, a bumblebee for flowers Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Harsh Raj

read more
If every hug is Heavenly,
Heaven is here, while
Living, why go there
after Death!?  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Harsh Raj

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
required more than 
anything else 
In times of crisis.
As it 
Soothes my pain. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Healing with many things.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
உனது அரவனைப்பில்
தினம் தொலைத்தேன்
உன் நிஜம் தரும்
நிழல்களை உணர்கிறேன்
உன்னைத் தேடியே! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
Like a medicine which kills all the bad viruses which can hamper the mind, heart and the soul...  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ahugfromyouis #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification