Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theemptinessofthesky Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theemptinessofthesky Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is the poem how do i love thee about, how do i love thee let me count the ways, how i love thee let me count the ways, how do i love thee analysis line by line, poem how do i love thee,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 The Emptiness of my soul  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sunbin 1

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #emptysky #MotherEarth #savetrees #saveyourself

read more
...the condition of Mother Earth without Trees. 💔 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine
#emptysky #motherearth #savetrees #saveyourself

Aman Chaudhary

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Person with no sensation, 
That won't reveal the untidy creation. 
Of motion that plays in distinct portion, 
Which carry a massive load in his inner self interrogation. 
At times, to hold the entire situation,
In a way to suit the escalation. 
That leads to better and consistent movable, 
To hold in with immense benevolence. 
With a leap to discover the untrodden, 
Is actually hefty for things to make over. 
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

G Gitanjali

The emptiness of the sky matches with 
The dream to shine again from the emptiness 
The emptiness is a reminder to bloom fresh Sunshine  #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #latenightthoughts #latenightthoughtbazaar #quoteoftheday #indianwriters #googleimage

The emptiness of the sky matches me and You

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
My Soul
It looks the same when we are in the world of the thoughts of emotions and feelings,
That we have to be invisible one day when our need is over for anyone, so they can find someone new for their own importance, because no one matters for anyone. At the End Only you for yourself matters . 😌 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Priya Nambi

read more
emptiness of heart.The plain surface that have only one celestial bodies with full of love and always longing some thing in the long run. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Colin Kim

#latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky# Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
Not that deep in my belly but
One from within the cages of my ribs.
DUP! DUP!
It used to beat when I breathed fine
Till the minute I stopped to 
Be called among those alive #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky#
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Mental Emptiness of the religious bigot and Fanatic Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

My vacant mood
The temporary separation
Though a routine one,
Is like a disappointed cloud
Passing over desert sand dunes!  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Person with no sensation, 
That won't reveal the untidy creation. 
Of motion that plays in distinct portion, 
Which carry a massive load in his inner self interrogation. 
At times, to hold the entire situation,
In a way to suit the escalation. 
That leads to better and consistent movable, 
To hold in with immense benevolence. 
With a leap to discover the untrodden, 
Is actually hefty for things to make over. 
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #theemptinessofthesky #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification