Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best marchingthroughmidweek Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best marchingthroughmidweek Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love of my life marc martel, marc martel love of my life, train with marc, my wife is a whore marc dorcel 30, marilyn chin a portrait of the self as nation,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sunbin 1

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #marchingthroughmidweek #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
...a Monday in the middle of the week. 

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #marchingthroughmidweek
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #marchingthroughmidweek #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A  schoolkid impatient for the weekend...
 Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Great and happy . Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
popping a hot potato in the mouth, 
unable to swallow or spit it out.  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Sitting on  the mid point
Of a See Saw! 
If I move forward I am doubtful
whether I would go up or down!  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
A powerfull person.. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
you have half-eaten an ice cream and you are eagerly finishing the rest of the ice cream that is melting down from the stick

#YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
Marching through midweek feels like not loosing courage and moving forward continuously with a determination...  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #marchingthroughmidweek #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
standing between well and ditch. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Batting through middle overs 
With a plan to chase target with wickets kept intact  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification