Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best discontinuityin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best discontinuityin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love dis song, intervertebral disc disorder with radiculopathy, its the time to disco lyrics, panic at the disco quotes, student of the year the disco song mp3 download 720,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My fear of facing never want to carry my emotions. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

701 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's okay to splurge a little.
You deserve to treat yourself.
Your discontinuity from world
will not make any difference
to anyone.
Your hard work is being noticed,
Things have been feeling out
of whack lately,
but life will level out soon... #701 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul 

#rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

🙃🤪🤷 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I message 
5minutes later
You reply
10minutes later
I comment.
 🙃🤪🤷

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words #yqbaba #yqdidi My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Boon for one-sided love and Bane for love for goal Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words  #yqbaba #yqdidi

Anuj Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ever since she has gone 
you're not attending the classes.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words 

Rajnish Sharma

read more
रूके रूके से कदम रूक के बार बार चले

Varadhan P M

read more
Even in the rain that pours continuously 

there's discontinuety! 🤔 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
My fear of facing never want to carry my emotions. 

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
Nothing is worth keeping 
it is better to be discontinued. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words 

Garima Mahnot Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp

read more
Inconsistency paired with laziness and unwillingness to do the work. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #discontinuityin10words 

#366dayschallengesp
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification