Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best likealamp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best likealamp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is like a friendship caught on fire, i love you like funny quotes, love is like a chess game, love me like i do quotes, phoenix love like a sunset pt 2,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

shalini kiro

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to my life because of your presence in my life i can guide myself to correct path. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Avishek Sen

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That supports goodwill of tenacity,

You are like a lamp
That embibes positivity and ushers in the glory of faith and belief,

You are like a lamp,
Whose simmering light propels the caravan through the shrilling wind,

You are like a lamp,
That enthralls optimism and Mars all impediments for thyself and others.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Needed only in the Nights😗🙂 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
And I am your light. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
Just be awared of that 
Divine light inside the soul
Get detached from the desires and expectations
And enlightens the world around  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
Who promised me that it will be switched on whenever I will be in the dark but I forgot, you have to pay your bills to keep the electricity running down... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
You are like a lamp who enlightens my life by shedding all the darkness away and keeping me bright all the time....
  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine

PRATHAP KUMAR

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #prathap_quotes #untimelywickedthoughts

read more
Engulfing every shade
of exertion in the esplanade 
of my existence.

You are the dazzling 
spirit hovering over 
us shielding from
tenebrosity personage.

Missing you Nanna. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine
#prathap_quotes 
#untimelywickedthoughts

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
A beacon of light ,
A gleam of hope,
A ray of awesomeness,
A beam of joy! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
which makes me feel love for you. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #likealamp #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification