Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeofawriterin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeofawriterin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love and life quotes in tamil, shayaris of life and love, happy with my life, love of my life guitar tabs,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Giving words a home
Feeling at home in words Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Morning starts with aspiration and determination, 
Night ends in correction of morning deeds. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Scorpio Lady

#thirdquotebyme in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
A writer who feel the pain and pen it on the paper.Words can't express so she write in through! #thirdquotebyme in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Struggling between words & emotions,
Yet managing to be bold & beautiful. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

Varadhan P M

read more
Is beyond his physical life.
Chaucer, Dryden, Milton, Shakespeare and hundreds live even today...  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Morning starts with aspiration and determination, 
Night ends in correction of morning deeds. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

A WRITTEN THING BY AJAY

Roohi Bhargava

read more
Writing their own feelings,
hiding the truth beneath their words.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

Garima Mahnot Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp

read more
Think about the words And
re-arrange them and repeating the same . Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

#366dayschallengesp

No Name

read more
Learn through writings and see the different point of view in any situation Participate in the #rapidfire and define the #lifeofawriterin2lines 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification