Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best togethernessin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best togethernessin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on family love and togetherness, quotes on togetherness in love, love and togetherness quotes, emotional poems on yet together in love, love and togetherness poems,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 My Soul & My shadow 
My heart and my mind 

Don't agree on the same thing but they are always together  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Seema Sharma

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not holding hands not talking about everything...
Just being there silently and which will meant to me precious than anything... Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
A oneliner waited to move into a couplet
'fore raising a toast to our oneness Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Your one sip of used cup of cappuccino, 
Wants me to taste on the same spot.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines 

Chouhan Sai

#chouhan_writers Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Is like life with shadow
And
Reaction with every action 🤠
Are always together  #chouhan_writers
Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #paidstory

Sweety PIe💚

735 #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Together we form a bond where
The chemistry between soulmates creates a necessary paradox;
not a senseless contradiction.
If we don't understand each other words,
we will Stare into each
other's eyes!! #735 #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
All the cells of a body working together 
to keep one being alive. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines 

Varadhan P M

read more
As a double bond molecule, if the Chemistry works out, with no fissions,
but with only fusions in the life of a 
Happy Couple is togetherness in other words!  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Your one sip of used cup of cappuccino, 
Wants me to taste on the same spot.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines 

Siddarth

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Sorry for the font size 😂 #yqbaba #randomscribbles

read more
Jo bhi aayega
dekha jaayega  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #togethernessin2lines 

Sorry for the font size 😂

#yqbaba #randomscribbles
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification