Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tombstone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tombstone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tombstone quotes, tombstone designs 10, tombstone movie, undertaker tombstone john cena, bukowski tombstone,

• 25 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Rahul Saha

Rahul Saha

Shiv_ Dutt

Collab challenge by #yqbaba What will your #tombstone read like? Collab and post. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My tombstone would read:

इतना सन्नाटा क्यों है भाई...??? Collab challenge by #yqbaba

What will your #tombstone read like? Collab and post. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Vibha Saroj

Collab challenge by #yqbaba What will your #tombstone read like? Collab and post. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My tombstone will read:
"Vibha: The girl you would have loved and hated at same time." Collab challenge by #yqbaba

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

Hiral : 
"All my patiences,hard
work finally Paid off.
I could lie down close 
my eyes, knowing I did
everything that was Right..." #instone #tombstone #27 #hiral #lifelessons #yqbaba #yqcommunity #yourquotandmine

Poonam Ritu Sen

My tombstone will read - 
" To travel a new world, Butterfly got her new wings" #butterflies #tombstone #tombstoneread #wings #newworld

Sakshi Vashist

I've learnt to bloom even on my darkest days
So when I am in my grave, one day
I don't wait for flowers on my tombstone

#flower #tombstone #grave

Cerebral Derange

The epitaph is a note meant to appear on a tombstone. From the Greek, epitaph means “upon a tomb.” Since it has to fit on a tombstone, this note is usually brief and often rhymes. Some epitaphs are funny; most are serious. Most try to get the reader thinking about the subject of the tombstone. #yqbaba#yqkavi#yqdidi#tombstone#poem#Good#Burial#Shroud

read more
"A Epitaphs poem"

His goodness brought white shroud
His helpful hands brought festive burial procession The epitaph is a note meant to appear on a tombstone. From the Greek, epitaph means “upon a tomb.” Since it has to fit on a tombstone, this note is usually brief and often rhymes. Some epitaphs are funny; most are serious. Most try to get the reader thinking about the subject of the tombstone.

#yqbaba#yqkavi#yqdidi#tombstone#poem#good#burial#shroud

Cerebral Derange

The epitaph is a note meant to appear on a tombstone. From the Greek, epitaph means “upon a tomb.” Since it has to fit on a tombstone, this note is usually brief and often rhymes. Some epitaphs are funny; most are serious. Most try to get the reader thinking about the subject of the tombstone. #yqbaba#yqkavi#yqdidi#tombstone#poem#Good#Burial#Shroud

read more
"A Epitaphs poem"

His goodness brought white shroud
His helpful hands brought festive burial procession The epitaph is a note meant to appear on a tombstone. From the Greek, epitaph means “upon a tomb.” Since it has to fit on a tombstone, this note is usually brief and often rhymes. Some epitaphs are funny; most are serious. Most try to get the reader thinking about the subject of the tombstone.

#yqbaba#yqkavi#yqdidi#tombstone#poem#good#burial#shroud

Richardo Douglas

Collab challenge by #yqbaba What will your #tombstone read like? Collab and post. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rebelance

read more
My tombstone will read: 
"I am not dead, just changing" Collab challenge by #yqbaba

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #rebelance
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification