Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nz4 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nz4 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Miss xyz

Sports Activity, skills Refreshing, interesting, entracing Competition, opponent, occupation, team Exhilarating, engrossing, enjoying National game Hockey #yqbaba #hockey #diamante #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #cocday4combos #nz4

read more
 Sports
Activity, skills
Refreshing, interesting, entracing
Competition, opponent, occupation, team
Exhilarating, engrossing, enjoying
National game
Hockey.  Sports
Activity, skills
Refreshing, interesting, entracing
Competition, opponent, occupation, team
Exhilarating, engrossing, enjoying
National game
Hockey

Miss xyz

Forgive me for my mistake, I am an insaan, I also do galti But bahut kam people give maafi. It's not a crime to do galti. Which is jyada jaruri, that is to sikhna from mistake. And dubara no repetition of that same thing. #Mistakes #yqbaba #NZ #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #pnpenglishvinglish #nz4 #cocday3task1

read more
Humari mistakes
 &
 Their's maafi
(Read in caption) Forgive me for my mistake, 
I am an insaan, I also do galti 
But bahut kam people give maafi. 

It's not a crime to do galti.
Which is jyada jaruri, that is to sikhna from mistake. 
And dubara no repetition of that same thing.

Miss xyz

Natasha_ Singh Shruti Madhu💫 Pragati Shukla Srikumar #cocday3task2 #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #nz4 #NZ #yqbaba #lifegame #Chant

read more
No one will listen to you, but you have to manage it precisely, because 
Life is a game and you have to play wisely. 

You have to obey the rules till the end,
Your disobey can bring pain because 

There are hurdles but don't surrender, rather search solutions. 
Surrender can end your life but solutions can make your life because 

The track is same for all 
But the one who gets the track will win easily because here, 

You'll be rewarded for good deeds and punished for bad deeds,
You can choose it accordingly because 

Beginning and end are fixed of life, amid life play honestly, because 
Life is a game and you have to play wisely. Natasha_ Singh 
Shruti Madhu💫 
Pragati Shukla 
Srikumar  

#cocday3task2 #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #nz4 #nz #yqbaba #lifegame  #chant

Miss xyz

Natasha_ Singh Shruti Madhu💫 Pragati Shukla Srikumar #clashofcorns #nz4 #NZ #yqbaba #Haiku #pennpopcorn #cocday2task2

read more
Change is everywhere,
We need to adjust with it
And make change with time. 

We don't change with time
Sometimes with the difference 
It changes our life. 

Time change to makes us 
perfect, but some perfections
aren't acceptable. 
 Natasha_ Singh
Shruti Madhu💫 
Pragati Shukla 
Srikumar  

#clashofcorns #nz4 #nz #yqbaba #haiku #pennpopcorn    #cocday2task2

Miss xyz

For better reading :- Your worries through the sand cannot bear to stand up on your palm. The world is mute of your problems above your sadness. So, like a message "all our worries are troubles too." Meaning :- Our small worries cannot make us strong and the world is always mute to our problems above our sadness. So, there is no reason to be worried, when there is no one to understand our problems. That's why, there is a message given that, "all our worries are troubles too." #yqbaba #NZ #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #blackoutquote #nz4 #pnpblackout

read more
                   For better reading :-
Your worries through the sand cannot bear to stand up on your palm. 
The world is mute of your problems above your sadness. 
So, like a message "all our worries are troubles too."

Meaning :-
Our small worries cannot make us strong and the world is always mute to our problems above our sadness. So, there is no reason to be worried, when there is no one to understand our problems. That's why, there is a message given that, "all our worries are troubles too."

Miss xyz

For bettet reading :- Leave the shore when you cannot bear to stand. Before the world is mute, tell your problems to the waves. Let the water hold your sadness and wash it right out to the sea. _______________________________________ Natasha_ Singh Pragati Shukla Shruti Madhu💫 #yqbaba #NZ #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #blackoutquote #nz4 #pnpblackout

read more
                                For bettet reading :-

Leave the shore when you cannot bear to stand. 
Before the world is mute, tell your problems to the waves. Let the water hold your sadness and wash it right out to the sea. 

Miss xyz

Here, the poetess wants to say that, while thinking of a poem she slept for a while. And in dream she saw something unusual where, the truthful or honest people suffered in many ways where the deceitful people lived a wonderful life. With this she woke up from her sleep relieving herself by saying, " It was just a dream." But she also realised that, the dream didn't have any huge difference from reality. She also mentions, how untruthful people dominates the truthful people and how the honest on #yqbaba #acrosticpoem #NZ #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #nameacrosticpoem #nz4

read more
Name acrostic  poem : Tinayaah

T hinking of a poem I slept for a while.
I n some moments of sleep, I came across a dream. 
N asty air blew in the life of truth, 
A nd with heavenly share, the life of lie enjoyed in gentle air.
Y es, I was relieved as that was only a dream.
A nd that dream is not far from reality. 
A bandoned in other's pigeonhole, by
H andling the present in someone else's risk. Here, the poetess wants to say that, while thinking of a poem she slept for a while. And in dream she saw something unusual where, the truthful or honest people suffered in many ways where the deceitful people lived a wonderful life. With this she woke up from her sleep relieving herself by saying, " It was just a dream." But she also realised that, the dream didn't have any huge difference from reality. She also mentions, how untruthful people dominates the truthful people and how the honest on

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification