Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best vcspeech Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best vcspeech Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about vcs full form, emotion 98.3 vcs, vcs meaning, vcs mumbai, vcs quality services,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Rinku__singer09

Hansika Bansal

Hello ! Hola ! Jumbo ! Bonjour! And all warm regards from me. Hansika , that's here to provide you with the solu-tion to all your other -tions. So let's begin guys! ! First of all ! Take a deep breathe ! Breathe in & breathe out ! Relax , relax and relax ! #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #eccedentesiasthb #vcspeech #cocwest #cocwestzone

read more
Let's talk about stress! 

Are you suffering from these problems ?
Depression + aggression + frustration + irritation + destitution 
Are these  -tions bothering you? 
Five problems !
One solution! 

Reduce your stress with one & only ,
Your naughty chatty host ,
Hansika  ❤❤

Let's start!  Hello ! Hola ! Jumbo ! Bonjour! And all warm regards from me.
Hansika , that's here to provide you with the solu-tion to all your other -tions. 
So let's begin guys! !

First of all !
Take a deep breathe !
Breathe in & breathe out !
Relax , relax and relax !

marmalade ツ

°°The 10th Apple Effect Of Lockdown °° Me : Uh ho! Welcome to all the people present here. I would like to thank each one of you for sparing your precious time to join this meeting. Angela Marquel : Even we are heartily thankful to you for organising this meeting to bring to our notice the concealed concerns of this lockdown. Me : Thank you very much ma'am. #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #vcspeech #scarlet_says #cocnorthwest

read more
°°The 10th Apple Effect Of Lockdown °°

( lean to the caption for the speech)  °°The 10th Apple Effect Of Lockdown °°

Me : Uh ho! Welcome to all the people present here. I would like to thank each one of you for sparing your precious time to join this meeting.

Angela Marquel : Even we are heartily thankful to you for organising this meeting to bring to our notice the concealed concerns of this lockdown.

Me : Thank you very much ma'am.

Miss xyz

More 10 minutes to go for the speech. I was making myself ready for the webinar and to interact with the people. The clock struck 5:00. By patting my cheeks, I sat on the chair infront of my laptop to start the conference. All the people were joining slowly to the meeting room. Checking my network connection and correcting my camera I started... _______________________________________ Good evening! And thanks for being here everyone. You know, if this would have been a normal seminar or speech #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #clashofcorns #cocnorth #vcspeech

read more
Webinar on :- Cure of depression in this pandemic. 

Date :- 18th july 2020

Time :- 5:00 PM

Host :- Tanya Mohanty  More 10 minutes to go for the speech. I was making myself ready for the webinar and to interact with the people. The clock struck 5:00. By patting my cheeks, I sat on the chair infront of my laptop to start the conference. All the people were joining slowly to the meeting room. Checking my network connection and correcting my camera I started...

Good evening! And thanks for being here everyone. You know, if this would have been a normal seminar or speech

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification