Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardepression Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardepression Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Mouni Kanna✍

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 "Dear depression, I'm not interested yarr!" Depression is mostly like uninvited guest, you don't know what moment of your life can welcome it. Be it most saddest part, sometimes even in happiness, yes happiness! Stitch a heartfelt letter to your depression. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri15 #deardepression

read more
Don't even dare to reach me
ND hold me. 
Am compressed 
ND committed 
To my dreams.
U don't have enough 
Space to enter babee Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear depression,
I'm not interested yarr!"

Depression is mostly like uninvited guest, you don't know what moment of your life can welcome it. Be it most saddest part, sometimes even in happiness, yes happiness!

Stitch a heartfelt letter to your depression.

Naseem Habib

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 "Dear depression, I'm not interested yarr!" Depression is mostly like uninvited guest, you don't know what moment of your life can welcome it. Be it most saddest part, sometimes even in happiness, yes happiness! Stitch a heartfelt letter to your depression. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri15 #deardepression

read more
I know you knock at the feeble hearts
You knock to awaken the souls
but the souls misinterpret
and sleep deep
 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

"Dear depression,
I'm not interested yarr!"

Depression is mostly like uninvited guest, you don't know what moment of your life can welcome it. Be it most saddest part, sometimes even in happiness, yes happiness!

Stitch a heartfelt letter to your depression.

Miss xyz

Dear depression, I remembered, it was last year when I fell for your ambitious heart. Before that, I didn't know much about you and ignored you most of the time. But you were the one, who always wanted to stay with me. When I got to know about your love towards me, I accepted you without listening to Mr. Thinking. I always had a great time with you. You always admired my bitter tears. You surrounded me with darkness when I seemed happy. But I think you are very jealous of my happiness, why? H #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yolewrimo #yqquotestitchers #QSdearfri #QSdearfri15 #deardepression

read more
I didn't know much about you but when I got to know, I fell in love with you. 

(Read in caption)  Dear depression, 
I remembered, it was last year when I fell for your ambitious heart. Before that, I didn't know much about you and ignored you most of the time. But you were the one, who always wanted to stay with me. When I got to know about your love towards me, I accepted you without listening to Mr. Thinking. 

I always had a great time with you. You always admired my bitter tears. You surrounded me with darkness when I seemed happy. But I think you are very jealous of my happiness, why? H

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification