Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best suggestantia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best suggestantia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about suggest a method to liquefy atmospheric gases, suggest me a song, suggest name for shayri app 0, suggest name for youtube channel, suggest some ways to save electricity,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Madhu Jain

🔹️TODAY'S CHALLENGE FOR THE "AGUSTUS EXTRAVAGANZA" CONTESTANT !!  By Stantia Club 🔹️SALVE ! HOLLA ! HALLO  POET POETESS 🌟❤ 🔹Hence we've stepped into the 4rd week of our "VAGANZA PARTY", along with the challenge of Saturday-Vaganza !!😌 🔹We want to challenge you to write a Rispetto Poem. Topic : Seasons ( Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn). #YourQuoteAndMine #stantiaclub #suggestantia #theaugustextravaganza #saturdayvaganzaw4 #respittobsc

read more
The mountains covered with white beautiful snow
enjoying the snowboarding and the skiing 
with perfect moment of sunrise to know 
the grace of whiter winter is heartthrobbing. 

Let us love the winter solstice which is brighter 
curling with warmth of fire very closer 
to hearts like first unforgettable love
after autumn and before spring Nature's beautiful move.  🔹️TODAY'S CHALLENGE FOR THE "AGUSTUS EXTRAVAGANZA" CONTESTANT !!  By Stantia Club

🔹️SALVE ! HOLLA ! HALLO  POET POETESS 🌟❤

🔹Hence we've stepped into the 4rd week of our "VAGANZA PARTY", along with the challenge of Saturday-Vaganza !!😌

🔹We want to challenge you to write a Rispetto Poem.
Topic : Seasons ( Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn).

Madhu Jain

ONLY FOR THE CONTESTANTS OF "AUGUST EXTRAVAGANZA" !! CIAO & Good Morning Juvenile Gems !!🌟❤ We hope that this INDEPENDENCE DAY was an EXCEPTIONAL one for all of you. Amidst the Thorns of this Pandemic, the Enchanted Rose of Freedom bloomed without being pierced.🌹 Hence we're about to conclude the 2nd week of our "VAGANZA PARTY", along with the challenge of SUNDAY-Vaganza !!😌 #YourQuoteAndMine #stantiaclub #theaugustextravagaza #sundayvaganzaw2 #suggestantia #acrosticsc

read more
Ignite your passion 
Not leaving a single stone unturned 
Defining the grace of liberty 
Eventually without any excuses 
Pridely announcing aloud 
Existence of rights holds 
Nightingale voices 
Dedicating their roles in
Evolving the success that
Named the hail of fame
Curiously about the sacrifices 
Exactly mattered.  ONLY FOR THE CONTESTANTS OF "AUGUST EXTRAVAGANZA" !!

CIAO & Good Morning Juvenile Gems !!🌟❤

We hope that this INDEPENDENCE DAY was an EXCEPTIONAL one for all of you. Amidst the Thorns of this Pandemic, the Enchanted Rose of Freedom bloomed without being pierced.🌹

Hence we're about to conclude the 2nd week of our "VAGANZA PARTY", along with the challenge of SUNDAY-Vaganza !!😌

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

PLEASE READ CAPTION FOR A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE ABOUT THE LOVE FOR WINTER IN MY HEART: "Winter has always been the sign of collapse and for making true love as synapse. Its cold chilled extremely frozen weather binds everyone tight, closer to each other's soul. For some it is losing themselves over their final fight and for some it is full of passion in love at their first sight. Winter makes love happen cosy and thus lazy, a beautiful season that strengthens bonds and desires. So here is presented #YourQuoteAndMine #stantiaclub #suggestantia #theaugustextravaganza #saturdayvaganzaw4 #respittobsc #the_undervalued_nib

read more
❤️❤️❤️"WINTER LOVE" ❤️❤️❤️

Silent chilled drunken nights, bright frozen creamy moon,
warm smooth blanket covers both bodies too young.
Deep long breaths in the extreme night sky's sweet tune,
amidst cold air of romance they hum love song.

He undresses her, specs loving dreamy eyes,
two souls intertwined, in the ice-kissed dark nights.
Winter loves making frosty kisses cosy,
deep passionate gaze in each other's eyes lazy. PLEASE READ CAPTION FOR A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE ABOUT THE LOVE FOR WINTER IN MY HEART:

"Winter has always been the sign of collapse and for making true love as synapse.
Its cold chilled extremely frozen weather binds everyone tight, closer to each other's soul.
For some it is losing themselves over their final fight and for some it is full of passion in love at their first sight.
Winter makes love happen cosy and thus lazy, a beautiful season that strengthens bonds and desires.
So here is presented

Miss xyz

ONLY FOR THE CONTESTANTS OF "AUGUST EXTRAVAGANZA" !! CIAO & Good Morning Juvenile Gems !!🌟❤ We hope that this INDEPENDENCE DAY was an EXCEPTIONAL one for all of you. Amidst the Thorns of this Pandemic, the Enchanted Rose of Freedom bloomed without being pierced.🌹 Hence we're about to conclude the 2nd week of our "VAGANZA PARTY", along with the challenge of SUNDAY-Vaganza !!😌 #yqbaba #100poemsfor100days #100poemsby_tm #stantiaclub #theaugustextravagaza #sundayvaganzaw2 #suggestantia #acrosticsc

read more
Inside my heart which is caged forever, I know the
Necessity for the life and love.
Dependence of blood for my heart like the citizens for country.
Exercising all works, is it not our duty to follow the rules?
Pending works on my paper are still remained, throwing all the works to the next.
Entering to the world of my pen, I can see how the ink flows with his freedom,
Not a forceful effort my writing gives, its a flow, its a liberty to them.
Do my failure also flow?
Eh! Its the neurons that impacts my soft mind,
Narration with its different form, makes me fall in my own way.
Centre of all world, it's my life and let me live, with my all
Efforts let me independently live with a peaceful night. ONLY FOR THE CONTESTANTS OF "AUGUST EXTRAVAGANZA" !!

CIAO & Good Morning Juvenile Gems !!🌟❤

We hope that this INDEPENDENCE DAY was an EXCEPTIONAL one for all of you. Amidst the Thorns of this Pandemic, the Enchanted Rose of Freedom bloomed without being pierced.🌹

Hence we're about to conclude the 2nd week of our "VAGANZA PARTY", along with the challenge of SUNDAY-Vaganza !!😌

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification